Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Utah State Fair






Our annual event.....The Utah State Fair. We go every year & usually on Monday. It was really fun. It was me, Dawson, Andy, Stephanie, mom & dad. Usually we go to the All You Can Eat Ice Cream, but my stomach can't handle it lol!! But dad & Dawson went....they loved it. So we saw the animals, including some Tigers that were from India, ugly & cute pigs & all the others. Of course we ate lots of food too. We got a foot long corn dog, corn on the cob & this homemade ice cream (only 1 scoop so I survived). We had a great time!!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

Love the pics!

Mekelle said...

Looks like you had lots of fun at the fair. I remember when I went with your family one year for the all you can eat ice cream....No way I could do that again! lol